Resident Student Information
Printers in Residence Hall Rooms
Connecting Wired Devices
To connect a wired device to the BW network in your room, follow these instructions:
1. Open a web browser on a wireless mobile device.
2. Go to: https://mydevices.bw.edu
3. Log in with your BW credentials.
4. Enter the MAC address of the wired computer you wish to connect.
5. Using an Ethernet cord, connect the wired computer to the wall jack.
Your computer should be connected
No Routers/Personal Networks
BW students are prohibited from setting up routers or personal wi-fi networks in the residence halls. They will be discovered and shut down. These networks interfere with BW network efficiency. If the wireless connection in your building is slow or spotty, please contact the IT HelpDesk. A technician will be dispatched to check the service in your area.