VMware Horizon "Virtual Desktop"
Virtual Desktop provides students, faculty, and staff with remote access to BW's general pool of lab software. To use Virtual Desktop, you'll need to download the VMware Horizon client. Open a browser window on your laptop and go to: labs.bw.edu.
1. Choose "Install VMware Horizon Client."
2. The installation file, "VMWare-Horizon-Client-version.exe" will be downloaded to your computer.
3. Read and agree to the licensing and privacy terms.
4. Click "Agree & Upgrade" to begin the installation.
5. Click "Finish" when complete.
6. A shortcut icon will be added to your desktop.